We are recruiting for a full-time person to join a small, friendly warehouse team based on the outskirts of Tewkesbury near Toddington, Gloucestershire. As the company are situated in a rural location candidate would need their own transport but an easy commute from either Tewkesbury, Evesham, Stow, or Winchcombe areas.
The company client base continues to grow, supplying quality products to trade and retail customers, from independent shops to national and international clients.
The duties are quite light and would include:
- Picking & packing orders
- Dispatching of goods using SAP system
- Liaising with other departments such as customer services
- Carrying out stock taking as required
- Receiving & booking in stock deliveries (unloading deliveries)
- Labelling and organising of stock
- Keeping warehouse areas clean and tidy.
- Have previous experience in a warehouse environment for at least 1 year
- Fork Lift Truck license desirable but not essential
- Be able to work effectively as part of a small team
- Have a basic level of computer literacy and excellent attention to detail
Hours: 9.00am – 5.30pm Monday to Friday (40 hours per week)
Pay Rate: £10.50 Per Hour