Stitchers / Industrial Sewing Machinist – Experienced or Trainee
Due to expansion our client is looking for a hard working and enthusiastic team member to join the stitching team. No experience necessary as training will be given but candidates will need nimble fingers, attention to detail and be able to lift heavy, stiff fabric to machines for sewing. Flexible hours offered – either full or part time! Salary £19K / £21K depending on experience.
- Follow job bag instructions.
- Set up machinery to produce job in line with job bag instructions.
- Keep work area tidy and machinery in good order, reporting maintenance problems promptly
- Ensure all work is correctly labelled and quarantined procedures are adhered to.
- Communicate all additional work over and above that detailed on job bag to supervisor/manager to ensure additional charges are sought where applicable.
- optimum performance and output to meet the production schedule and performance matrix.
- Ensure all housekeeping standards are adhered to.
- Ensure Company Health, safety and environmental procedures are enforced and adhered to by the complete crew.