Customer Relationship Manager
Great opportunity to join a Global company based in Gloucestershire. The ideal candidate will have experience of international customer service and export, managing a team (10), good IT skills including Excel, reporting and database management. This is a full-time permanent role, Salary up to £46k + excellent benefits package.
- Act as primary point of contact for UK Customer Services both internally and externally.
- Facilitate the delivery of goods or services to customers
- Inspire the team to exceed customer’s expectations
- Help train the team on CS practices
- Mitigate Customer issues and oversee resolution of customer concerns
- Proactively identify opportunities to automate or streamline processes
- Analyse processes and eliminate inefficiencies
- Maintain Customer Service department procedures and work instructions
- Isolate and identify areas for improvement in Customer satisfaction
- Plan and develop Customer Service initiatives along with VP CS
- Select, train, and develop staff
- Investigate customer issues and find solutions
- Keep the customer service team informed of new products and services offered
- Analyze KPI data and statistics and communicate to VPCS
- Monitor Customer Satisfaction Survey information
- Encourage team to improve knowledge, abilities, and skills
- Liaise with other departments to ensure Customer’s requirements are understood
- Help clarify pricing issues and cost discrepancies and ensure updated pricing is in GP or noted for the CS Team to use.
- Approve UK Customer Service-related expenses and invoices
- Monitor departmental budget vs. actual data and investigate overspend
- Manage and approve holiday requests for adequate team coverage.
- Communicate issues as appropriate to those who can help resolve them.
- Experience managing a customer service team
- Experience of working in a customer service environment
- Experience working in an ISO environment. Understanding of the audit process and required documentation. (an advantage)
- Experience working in global environment and knowledge of export/shipping into other countries
- Better than average Excel skills
- Analytical and logical when solving complex issues
- Good Communication skills
- Strong, calm, assured outward appearance
- Ability to work under pressure
Hours: Monday to Friday.
Please Note:- Closing date will be the 13th August 2022 and there will be a 2 stage interview process but this will be remote as Manager is US based.