Sales Secretary (Maternity Contract) C£25K
Our client has a 14month contract requirement starting in July for an experienced office administrator to assist within their Sales Department supporting the day-to-day operations within the Sales Team based at Tewkesbury.
There will be a 2-month handover prior to the commencement of the 12-month maternity contract, a varied office role that will include:
- Managing and updating sales information
- Electronic data management of all paperwork/documentation
- Preparing statement of sales and issuing to relevant parties
- Providing secretarial/admin support to Sales Director & wider team
- Diary management, taking/producing minutes of meetings, typing correspondence, record keeping, filing etc.
- Checking and issuing contracts, providing reception, admin cover & support to other departments
- Arranging corporate hospitality– bookings, timetables, invitations, costings
ESSENTIAL SKILLS / ATTRIBUTES
- Experience of working in a similar office support role.
- Experience in website content management systems.
- Educated to A Level standard or equivalent.
- Good time management and ability to manage own workload.
- Computer literate, specifically in Microsoft Office packages and databases.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to make decisions and use own initiative.
- An interest in construction/building industry
Hours: Monday to Friday 9.00am - 5.30pm and excellent benefits and holidays