Office Support Administrator - System & Route planner
Great opportunity to join a busy company based just outside Tewkesbury. Previous admin experience required - CAD an advantage
- Excellent listening and communications skills.
- Good IT competence.
- Organised, punctual and driven individual.
- Problem solving skills to understand, anticipate and meet your customer’s needs.
- Full, clean UK driving licence.
- Strive for a high attendance.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Assist the General Manager in managing all aspects of your works – HSEQ, HR, production and cost.
- Maintain deadlines and deliverables and communicate on an ongoing basis with the General Manager.
- Develop a strong relationship with our clients.
- Learn, support, and assist with HR issues
- Design CADs using Cone 11 software for clients to meet local councils. We have a 48-hour SLA to meet.
- Relay customer feedback.
- Assist in translation of client requests to work instructions and scheduling.
- To ensure that all of your work is processed via the Microsoft NAV business management tool.
- Participate in and administer the management ‘on-call’ rota.
- Keep logs of vehicles up to date.
Specific initial key tasks/considerations:
- Book in external customers Service Orders on NAV.
- Learn how to use CAD software to design traffic management plans.
- Answer the office phone and respond to enquiries.
- £23,000 salary/annum.
- £210/week on-call payment.
- Mobile phone, tablet or laptop (this is subject to review, can be removed at any time).
- 20 days holiday (plus bank holidays). No holiday should be taken in conjunction with the General Manager.
- Pay review after 6 months from starting on successful KPI review.
- Carry out any other duties that can reasonably be requested from time to time within the skills, training and experience required for this position.
- Offices are open from 8:30 to 17:00 (Mon-Fri); candidates would be expected to work 42.5 hours a week.