Our client based in The Cotswolds area are looking for a full time Trainer to join a small but busy team and deliver courses that will take place around the UK. The position will require some travel and overnight stays away. The role will support the development and delivery of a variety of courses to the public and to in-company customers, with particular responsibility for adapting the delivery using digital platforms. You will also be required to liaise with customers to understand the needs of the business and tailor course requirements appropriately. Training will be conducted at various venues and on client sites.
Vital to this role are:
- Min 5 years prior training experience
- Min 5 years’ experience of fire safety
- Ability to see projects through to conclusion
- Ability to adapt to a range of workplace environments
- Ability to work unsupervised and on own initiative
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- A pro-active attitude
Desirable for this role:
- Assessor or IQA experience
- Application of fire safety standards and best practice
- Experience of audit and review processes
Starting salary: £26-28K+benefits, full time
Own transport essential as rural location in Gloucestershire, but easily commutable from Evesham, Cheltenham, Banbury, Stratford upon Avon, and surrounds.
Please email your up to date CV along with a covering letter, outlining relevant experience and suitability for the role to Judy and call to discuss your interest in more detail
First Choice Recruitment are a privately owned independent Recruitment service provider, we act as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and as an employment business for temporary recruitment. Our service is a free and confidential service to work seekers.