Warehouse / Fork Lift Driver - Tewkesbury
This is an exciting time to join a busy growing company based in Tewkesbury as my busy client has a vacancy for an experienced Warehouse person. This will be a temporary to permanent role so an immediate start is available. The ideal candidate will have a valid fork lift licence and experience of working in a busy warehouse.
Reporting to the Operation Manager and working alongside a small team, in this role the key responsibilities will include:
- Maintain production records and data of all materials.
- Correctly monitor and manage stock levels and ensure communication is adhered to with all relevant departments, to allow correct management of inventory.
- Delivers supplies and equipment to departments by receiving and transferring items.
- Maintain storage area by organizing floor space; adhering to storage design principles; recommending improvements.
- Maintains inventory by conducting monthly physical counts; reconciling variances; inputting data.
- Keeping the warehouse secure.
- Keeps equipment operating by enforcing operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; instructing preventive maintenance; calling for repairs.
- Working with the team to deliver quality and standards.
- Ability to drive a forklift truck and previous experience in ‘pick and packing’ work in warehouse
- IT literate and able to maintain database
- Stock rotation
- Inventory knowledge
- Ability to work in a small team
Hours - Monday to Friday 9:00am-5:30pm.
To apply for this role please email an up to date CV.
First Choice Recruitment are a privately owned independent Recruitment service provider, we act as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and as an employment business for temporary recruitment. Our service is a free and confidential service to work seekers