Our Tewkesbury based client has a new and exciting opportunity for an Administrator to join the commercial team. Full training will be given but the ideal candidate will have a confident telephone manner, be keen to learn with good IT skills. This role could suit someone with some office experience looking to progress their career to the next stage or a junior looking for their first office based role.
Key Duties (after training)
1. To manage the sales database, co-ordinating with and supporting the Sales Team.
2. To co-ordinate training days for customers – diary management, preparing documentation and course content
3. To remain conversant with workloads and diaries for Senior Management in order to assist with management of workload and field enquires on service issues.
4. To liaise with customers regarding sales and training.
5. To receive, sort and prioritise mail, and emails, redirecting as appropriate and responding to all routine correspondence without direction.
6. To provide cover across the team in terms of customer communication as and when required.
- Good IT skills in Microsoft office
- Previous office based admin or customer service skills
- Confident telephone manner and ability to liaise with customers
- Able to prioritise own workload and work within a small friendly team
This is a full time role, Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours per week. Salary c£18 depending on experience.
To apply for this role please email an up to date CV to Lorraine.
First Choice Recruitment are a privately owned independent Recruitment service provider, we act as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and as an employment business for temporary recruitment. Our service is a free and confidential service to work seekers