Trainee Assembly Operators
Great opportunity to join a well-established company who have a vacancy for a Trainee Assembly Operator. This is a permanent role offering a salary of £19-20k. Full training will be given so this could be a perfect opportunity for a school leaver or someone looking to learn new skills at entry level.
Work role (after training):
- Light mechanical assembly of all product ranges, wiring and basic hand soldering within the assembly procedures
- Aspirational skill set towards performing tasks to the desired output & quality standards with limited supervision
- Ability to complete all paperwork & any supporting documentation
- Communication of issues that may affect the performance of the assemblies
- Working & supporting team working within the cell
Candidates will need:
- A good standard of education
- Flexible and positive approach to work
- Good team player
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Good dexterity required for certain functions.
- Keen to learn about related application.
- May have good knowledge of different assembly technologies
To apply for this role please email an up to date CV.
First Choice Recruitment are a privately owned independent Recruitment service provider, we act as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and as an employment business for temporary recruitment. Our service is a free and confidential service to work seekers.