We are recruiting for an experienced Admin Assistant fbased in the Cotswolds to support a busy Project Manager working on high level and complex on-going projects. Applicants must have previous experience working in an admin support role and have excellent administration, IT, organisational and liaison skills.
As well as strong computer skills and a background in administration other key attributes will include attention to detail, coordination skills, the ability to prioritise workload and to work to strict deadlines and excellent customer service skills.
To support the Programme Manager to efficiently and effectively achieve the MoD project deliverables within a broad, diverse and complex project.
Working with the Programme Manager, ensure stakeholder and client satisfaction and achieve agreed completion.
- Assisting the Programme Manager to meet the client’s expectations throughout the delivery of the project in line with the agreed schedule
- Regular, daily contact with the Programme Manager providing updates on project status
- Client liaison to ensure that customer service levels are maintained to an excellent level and SLAs met
- Team liaison, travel arrangements and logistics for surveyors
- Co-ordinator to ensure all surveys are allocated to assessors, booked and completed within the relevant SLA’s
- Continual monitoring and evaluating with Programme Manager to strive for continual improvements
- Administrative support for Programme Manager and team of consultants to ensure records are accurate and kept up to date and management data is accessible
- Ad-hoc administrative projects as and
Would need to be able to demonstrate:
- IT skills – Microsoft Office applications
- Organisational skills
- Time management
- Attention to detail (accuracy)
- Customer care skills
- Communication skills
35 hours per week Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm £25k plus excellent benefits package.
Own transport essential as rural location in Gloucestershire, but easily commutable from Evesham, Cheltenham, Banbury, Stratford upon Avon, and surrounds.
Please email your up to date CV along with a covering letter, outlining relevant experience and suitability for the role to Judy and call to discuss your interest in more detail