We are pleased to be supporting our well-established client based in the Cotswolds with their recruitment of a Training Administrator. This fantastic permanent role requires an experienced administrator with excellent organisational skills. Salary £20k plus excellent benefits package; an immediate start available.
Production of Training Material:
- Production and collation of course materials as per specified job sheet (this involves printing of physical resource and provision of on-line materials).
- Production needs to be accurate, to a high standard and produced and delivered to venue in a timely manner.
- To ensure resources are available on the online learning platform where required.
- Liaising with and arranging couriers for course materials.
- Ensure materials are at the venue and chase if not arrived.
Hosting Courses Onsite:
- Taking care of delegates by being an obvious presence in the delegate waiting area for onsite courses.
- Arrange signage and ensure it is correct and visible.
- Chasing up non-arrivals when trainer has taken all delegates to the course.
- Ensuring late delegates, upon arrival are accompanied to the training room.
- Refreshments for breaks are provided.
- Training rooms are professionally and appropriately set out and resources are provided in time for each event.
- Lunch registers are provided to college catering contacts and in trainer pack.
- Championing the better use of databases.
- Upskilling as upgrades & changes become available and sharing with the team.
- Ensuring general areas are tidy.
- Ensuring kitchen area is clean & tidy.
- Liaison with gatehouse / reception / accommodation regarding delegates visiting the site.
- Organisational skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Willingness to be flexible.
- Excellent customer service.
- Competent with the use of Microsoft Office suite of programmes.
GCSE’s A-C in Maths & English
Own transport essential as rural location in Gloucestershire, but easily commutable from Evesham, Cheltenham, Banbury, Stratford upon Avon, and surrounds.
To apply for this role please email an up to date CV.
First Choice Recruitment are a privately owned independent Recruitment service provider, we act as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and as an employment business for temporary recruitment. Our service is a free and confidential service to work seekers