Graduate Opportunity – Health Case Manager
Our client is has been delivering successful occupational health and case management solutions to major employers across the UK for over 15 years. Due to expansion our client is looking for Case Managers.
The successful candidate's main duties will consist of Case Management and immediate support for employees who are absent from work as well as liaising and advising HR Contacts and Managers on health and occupational health issues. The role is telephone triage so candidates will need a confident telephone manner. This role is currently working from home due to the current restrictions but can be either office based or home based in the future.
Training will be given but the ideal candidate will be degree educated within a health related subject (such as psychology, occupational health, physiotherapy, sports therapy, nurses or science related) and have work experience from within an office based customer focussed role.
My client is looking for someone who is self –motivated, ambitious, keen to learn and have a successful career. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing and dynamic company.
Purpose of the Role
- Proactively manage cases of absent employees as requested by their companies.
- Deliver return to work assessments, OH and healthy lifestyle advice.
- Provide on-going telephonic advice and support to HR and management on all aspects of the OH service and cases.
- Provide timely concise and well written reports that provide the right balance of recommendations for the organisation.
- Support other case managers and provide specialist OH advice to complex cases.
- Relevant health related degree (or extensive relevant experience)
- Previous experience of working within a customer focused environment (such as call center, personal injury claims, sales or emergency response)
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to listen, assess, ask probing questions while adhering to confidentiality
- Good IT skills – Microsoft Office and accurate keyboard skills
- Good time management skills and able to organize own workload
- Keen interest in health, nutrition, exercise and helping people to enjoy a healthy work/ life balance
To apply for this role please email an up to date CV or call us for more details. Candidates should be prepared to visit our office in Tewkesbury (safe distancing and screens in place)
First Choice Recruitment are a privately owned independent Recruitment service provider, we act as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and as an employment business for temporary recruitment. Our service is a free and confidential service to work seekers.