Occupational Health Case Manager
Our client is a growing dynamic integrated healthcare business which is further developing their Occupational Case Management support services. As a business they want to make a real difference which is why they employ a multidisciplinary team to help employees and their families address the multifactorial issues associated with ill health and help the person understand and engage in a proactive self-help programme. Therefore the team will be made up of:
Occupational health specialists, Exercise specialists, Sports Therapists, CBT therapists, Counsellors, talking therapists, physiologists, nutritionists, nurses, and physiotherapists.
Case Managers are specialists in telephone triage and use only validated assessment methods.
Purpose of the Role
To deliver telephone based health assessments, whilst maintaining a high level of service.
- Proactively manage cases of absent employees as requested by their employers.
- Provide on-going telephonic advice and support to HR and management on all aspects of the OH service and cases.
- Provide timely concise and well written reports that provide the right balance of recommendations for the organisation.
- Support other case managers and provide advice to complex cases.
To provide day-to-day activities, including administration to ensure the Case Management service is delivered in a timely, technically accurate and cost effective manner. Whilst adhering to service level agreements.
- Knowledge of general functional health and ethics. This includes but not limited to knowledge of anatomy and physiology, corrective exercise, nutrition, strength and conditioning, Weight management, program design, behaviour change, medical confidentiality
- Knowledge and understanding of how to effectively manage a broad range of physical, functional, biological and psychological issues and procedures.
- Membership of the Register of Exercise professionals at Level 3 minimum or BANT for Nutrition.
- English and Maths GCSE Grade C or above
- Degree level education or Equivalent professional certification or extensive relevant experience
- Needs to evidence ability to write clear and accurate English
- Qualified in personal training, corrective exercise, sports therapy, NASM, CHEK or any similar qualification relating to musculoskeletal management and prevention. Nutrition and Nutritional Therapy.
Competitive salary dependant on skills and experience. Our client is happy to consider newly qualified candidates with some work experience.
If you think you have the qualities and skills required, please email you up to date CV details to Lorraine and call to discuss further. Candidates should be prepared to visit our office in Tewkesbury.
First Choice Recruitment are a privately owned independent Recruitment service provider, we act as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and as an employment business for temporary recruitment. Our service is a free and confidential service to work seekers.