Training Manager £42k
On behalf of our client with office based in Moreton-in-Marsh we are recruiting for a full-time Training Lead to manage a busy team of trainers. The successful candidate will be an experienced manager with a passion for education and the development and progression of their staff. The team will work across UK venues as well as online to support the delivery of high-quality safety training and qualifications, occasional travel will be required.
The role will also be required to assess and provide internal quality assurance on assessment decisions, so subject knowledge would be an advantage. You will also be required to liaise with customers to understand the needs of the business and work with the content specialist to tailor course requirements appropriately.
Vital to this role are:
• Prior training or educational experience
• Assessor and/or IQA qualification
• Experience in constructively monitoring performance and/or coaching and mentoring experience
• Experience in the education process and design of training programmes
• Ability to take the lead on curriculum updates
• Ability to work unsupervised and use own initiative
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent attention to detail
• A pro-active attitude
Desirable for this role:
• Qualification in education to degree or post-grad level
• The ability to produce trainer development and CPD plans
• Experience of delivering training across multi-media platforms
Some travel around the UK and overnight stays away will be required so own transport is essential.
Please email your up-to-date CV along with a covering letter, outlining relevant experience and suitability for the role to Judy and call to discuss your interest in more detail.
First Choice Recruitment are a privately owned independent Recruitment service provider, we act as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and as an employment business for temporary recruitment. Our service is a free and confidential service to work seekers.