- Grade C: £20,493 - £22,183 per annum
- 37 hours per week
This is an exciting opportunity to join a Business Support setting in Local Government for an enthusiastic and self-motivated individual. Our ideal candidate should be organised, team orientated and able to multi-task to effectively support One Legal give the best service to its clients.
What we need from you:
- Have a keen eye for detail
- Have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written including the ability to communicate with staff and clients
- Have excellent analytical skills and advance knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word
- Previous experience in an administrative setting is advantageous
In return we offer:
- Employees a minimum of 24 days annual leave, rising after 5 and then 10 years plus bank holidays, plus an extra statutory day.
- We recognise that everyone has life as well as career goal, so we run a flexible working scheme, including a flexi-time system option to ensure you get the work/life balance you deserve.
- The future is important and working for us you will have access to one of the best pension schemes available in the UK.
The post is based at Tewkesbury and you must be prepared to work across multiple sites.