Accounts Assistant/Bookkeeper (4mth Contract)
This is an immediate requirement for an experienced accounts assistant to work from home predominantly in accounts payable. IT equipment to be collected form offices in Stratford Upon Avon. A common sense approach and ability to undertake the following accounts functions is key:
- Payment of creditors to include processing of scanned invoices.
- Bank reconciliation of expenditure
- Processing and matching purchase orders & production of weekly BACs runs.
- Raise ad hoc invoices, periodic invoices etc.
- Debt recovery
- Ensure correct posting of payments.
- Process unpaid direct debits and stopped credit and debit card payments.
- Deal with unidentified payments
- Month end reporting
- Deal with queries from staff and public
- Competent & experienced using Excel and Word.
- Numerate, self-motivated & able to deal with confidential matters sensitively.
- Experienced in dealing with customers, able to manage tasks and prioritise.
- Good communication and administrative skills
- Minimum 4 GCSE’s or equivalent including English & Maths
Monday to Friday 37 hours per week
Pay rate: £11 - £12.50 per hour depending on experience.
Please email your up to date CV details to Judy and call to discuss you application.
First Choice Recruitment are a privately owned independent Recruitment service provider, we act as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and as an employment business for temporary recruitment. Our service is a free and confidential service to work seekers.