Customer Services – Technical Support
Salary circa £22k - £25k depending on experience
Reporting to – Senior Electrical Engineer
Opportunity for an enthusiastic and motivated person to join an award winning company at the forefront of solar engineering and innovation. Full training will be given but candidates will need excellent customer services skills.
We are looking for a customer services individual with a technical bias to work alongside our Senior Electrical Engineer. The successful applicant will be primarily office based with the occasional requirement to support field activities.
The successful candidate will be required to:
- Have account and or customer service experience
- Have technical interest and ability to learn about solar energy
- Respond to technical enquiries via telephone and e mail
- Organise sub-contractors and equipment for projects
- Coordinate RAMS packs
- Assist in site surveys
- Develop competency in solar panel systems
- Assist in Quote and design projects
- Prepare Bills of Materials
- Must be I.T. literate and have excellent numeracy skills
- Have full UK driving license (role will include occasional overnight trips)
Full and comprehensive training will be given to the successful candidate
We are looking for an enthusiastic and ambitious individual with an interest in technology.
To apply for this role we will need a copy of your CV. For an informal chat or more information please call us on 01684 295400.
First Choice Recruitment are a privately-owned independent Recruitment service provider, we act as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and as an employment business for temporary recruitment. Our service is a free and confidential service to work seekers.