First Line Network Support Technician
We have an exciting opportunity for a technically minded individual to kick start a fantastic career in IT. Full in house training will be provided with on-going support to enable you to progress, develop and become a key member of the team. If you are keen to lean about emerging technologies this could be the role for you!
This position will involve assisting customers over the phone, online ticket system, online chat and onsite diagnosing network faults and pro-actively responding to system-generated alerts. Other duties include configuring network equipment and cloud based telephone systems.
- Initial diagnostics to customers over the phone and on site. Including helping users with local issues using team viewer
- Proactively responding to system generated alerts
- Configure network equipment and cloud telephone systems
- Updating customer databases and liaising with custome
- GCSE Maths and English at grade B or above
- 2 A levels at Grade C or above (one should be in a science subject or Maths)
- Higher education in IT is desirable but not essential
- A fantastic telephone manner
- Previous customer service experience is preferable but not essential
- IT literate with familiarity of Microsoft Office
- Familiarity with Linux and networking would be an advantage but not essential.
- Great Organisation
- Ability to multi task
- Team working
- Full UK drivers licence
Hours: 37.5 hours with 1 hour for lunch
Salary: £17,000-£21000 depending on experience
First Choice Recruitment are a privately owned independent Recruitment service provider, we act as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and as an employment business for temporary recruitment. Our service is a free and confidential service to work seekers