Customer Services Administrator
Our client has undergone considerable growth in the past few years, and they are now looking for a Customer Service Administrator to provide administrative support to the Training & Membership Departments. Training will be given but candidates will need a confident telephone manner and good IT skills. Personal development and excellent benefits offered in addition to salary. C£20k
This role will support the department in the following key activities:
- Managing customer telephone enquires
- Processing of email enquiries
- Liaising with delegates, employers, suppliers and venues
- Assisting the other Administrators and Training & Membership Operations Manager when necessary.
Hosting Courses Onsite:
- Taking care of delegates by being an obvious presence in the delegate waiting area for onsite courses
- Chasing up non-arrivals when trainer has taken all delegates to the course
- Ensuring late delegates, upon arrival are accompanied to the training room
- Refreshments for breaks are provided.
- Registration of new members and Membership renewals
- Knowledge of internal CRM, website and accounts system
- Analysing and reporting on all customer feedback for membership and training.
Administering Publication (Shop) Orders:
- Liaising with external suppliers
- Record management on CRM, including tracking numbers
- Knowledge of FPA products and services.
Membership Website Access:
- Maintaining web access and providing correct permissions for members
- Database Maintenance Support
- Other duties
- Ad-hoc administration duties as required.
Need to Know:
- Organisational skills
- Attention to detail
- Willingness to be flexible
- Excellent customer service
- Competent with the use of Microsoft Office suite of programmes.
- GCSE’s A-C in Maths & English.
First Choice Recruitment Services are a privately owned independent Recruitment service provider, we act as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and as an employment business for temporary recruitment. Our service is a free and confidential service to work seekers.