Forklift Driver (£20½K)
We are recruiting on behalf of a rapidly growing retail and distribution company for the warehouse in Tewkesbury. They are looking for a Counterbalance Forklift Driver to join the Team.
A self-starter with experience working in a warehouse environment. Accuracy and experience of receipting goods onto a cloud-based warehouse management system this person will lead the daily operations within the goods in area to ensure accurate and timely inventory processing of all deliveries. Duties include:
- Operating a counterbalance forklift to load and unload lorries
- Maintain safe and clean yard – adhering to all H&S measure
- Unload lorries with care to ensure minimum damage
- Maintain forklift & carry pre use checks, reporting any FLT damage/faults to management
- Undertake other general warehouse tasks when not loading/unloading
Applicants must hold a valid FLT licence and have recent experience working in a busy warehouse. We invite applications from self-motivated, enthusiastic workers who enjoy working in a fast-paced environment as part of a friendly and motivated team.
An immediate start is available.
Hours 7.30am – 4.00pm Monday to Friday