Bid Support Co-ordinator
Location: Nr Tewkesbury c£30K + excellent benefits package
We are very pleased to be supporting local client who is looking for someone to provide essential Business Development and Bid Support. This is a fabulous opportunity to join a fast paced and growing professional services company. If you are graduate calibre and would like to join a friendly and supportive team and grow your career, this would be a great role for you!
Key responsibilities will include:
- Supporting bid and project managers by coordinating the bid process and generating quality written content in collaboration with technical consultants for tender requests.
- Reporting to the Head of Business Development, providing administrative support to the sales leads and supporting the business sales plan and broader business objectives.
- Supporting the sales process from start to contract closure.
- Help manage the business web site and social media feeds, preparing and adding case studies, news feeds, and ensuring that the website is compliant with mandatory requirements, such as legal notices.
- Managing and compiling quality written case studies of business projects and programmes, to support marketing initiatives.
- Own and deliver customer awareness campaigns that are well organised and targeted, as well as supporting the sales leads with lead generation and pipeline management
- Previous experience of supporting sales and / or bids & tenders
- Sales and marketing experience (social media) an advantage (B2B)
- Accurate with great attention to detail
- Creative and innovative
- Excellent communicator with both verbal and written skills
- Organised with good time management skills
- Good IT skills - Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Teams, Planner, etc.
- A British Citizen with the willingness and ability to be security cleared
Please note - due to the rural location own transport is required.
Our client offers:
- An excellent salary, with a generous bonus scheme
- Pension, healthcare scheme and life cover
- 5 days professional training development per year
- Flexible working
- Birthday present, great colleagues, plus a lovely rural setting!