Great opportunity to join a well established Tewkesbury company who has a vacancy for an experienced Stock Controller. The ideal person will be numerate, accurate and with experience of cycle counting and stock control - ideally from within a manufacturing background. Candidate must hold both valid Counter-Balance and Reach Fork Lift licences OR the willingness to under both licences which will be fully funded through the Company..
Salary C£22.5k, full time permanent day shift.
Overall Objective of Role:
To ensure that the business has accurate information regarding the levels of stock maintained on site and in the external supply chain where appropriate. To perform regular checks of inventory levels and to investigate and address any deviations from expected results. To be proactive and involved in the development of the Stock Control function in terms of quality of service, improving practices and procedures. To support other areas of the wider Warehouse team on a, as required basis.
- Overall responsibility for the daily cycle count programme
- Set up and maintenance of tours
- Liaise with Supervisor and team members to ensure tours are completed
- Reconcile cycle count results and update system
- Proposing & Implementing Process Improvements
- Instigated from cycle count results, team meetings, personal initiative
- Writing procedures
- Liaising with stores team to implement
- Housekeeping Audits
- Supporting efforts of team in maintaining a good working environment
- Feedback issues
- Control & Monitoring non - conforming stock sites
- Review transactions to ensure stock sites accuracy is
- Control of Obsolete Stocks
- Relocating slow moving and obsolete
- Reporting and Development of KPl's
- Generating weekly / monthly stats
- Reviewing targets and re - setting as appropriate in liaison with Warehouse Manager