Executive Administrator / PA
Fantastic opportunity to join a growing company based in Tewkesbury. They have a vacancy for an experienced Administrator with excellent IT skills (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Adobe) to provide high-level clerical support to Directors and the organisation. This includes preparing reports and presentations, bids and tenders, organise paperwork, arrange meetings and minutes. Previous experience of working at this level is essential.
This interesting and varied role requires some with an excellent command of the English Language, ability to proofread and format documents to a high level.
To deliver high quality Administration support to the business and Directors
- Able to offer PA/Secretarial support to key directors
- Create advanced, visually pleasing presentations
- Format documentation as required (marketing material, bids and tenders)
- Process incoming communications (post, fax, email), scanning, if appropriate, and directing to the relevant person
- Greet visitors in an efficient and friendly manner, recording and escorting them to the office
- Process incoming and outgoing invoices and resolving any queries
- Manage reimbursements in accordance with relevant scheme rules and benefits
- Manage office supplies
- Organise refreshments for meetings
- Deal with general business enquiries, directing them as appropriate
- IT Skills - Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe -Essential. Sage - an advantage
- Able to create advanced presentations and proofread documents
- Have an excellent telephone manner and strong interpersonal communication skills.
- Excellent time management
- Detail oriented
- Anticipate the needs of the company
- Be comfortable working either on your own initiative or as part of a team.
- Previous experience of providing executive administration experience
- Diary Management experience
Salary will be dependent on experience c£25/30k per annum.