Our client has an interesting vacancy for an Admin Assistant to provide administrative support to the Training & Membership Departments based in Moreton in Marsh. Initially this will be a 9 month Maternity cover but as our client continues to grow, other opportunities may arise.
This role will support the department in the following key activities:
Open Course Bookings:
- Managing customer enquiries.
- Processing of email enquiries that are sent to our Training Inbox within 48 hours.
- Ensuring general & kitchen areas are tidy.
- Responding to customer enquiries or telephone.
- Liaising with delegates, employers, suppliers and venues.
- Assisting the other Administrators and Training & Membership Operations Manager when necessary.
Hosting Courses Onsite:
- Taking care of delegates by being an obvious presence in the delegate waiting area for onsite courses.
- Chasing up non-arrivals when trainer has taken all delegates to the course.
- Ensuring late delegates, upon arrival are accompanied to the training room.
- Refreshments for breaks are provided.
- Registration of new members and Membership renewals.
- Knowledge of internal CRM, website and accounts system.
- Analysing and reporting on all customer feedback for membership and training.
Administering Publication (Shop) Orders:
- Liaising with external suppliers.
- Record management on CRM, including tracking numbers.
- Knowledge of products and services.
Membership Website Access:
- Maintaining web access and providing correct permissions for members.
Database Maintenance Support
- Good IT skills (Microsoft Office)
- previous experience of working in a busy Administration role.
- Excellent interpersonal skills essential.
- Accurate data input and attention to detail is key.
- Ability to multitask and prioritise workload
Our clients offer an excellent benefit package in addition to a salary of £24k.