With the easing of lockdown and looking forward to a return to normal, it is fair to say there are more job opportunities out there than you might think! Now is such a good time to explore a new challenge and to just go for it……
- There are no Jobs.
- If I move jobs now I risk being first to go if there is a downturn in business
- No point looking as I am on furlough so financially OK. Better to stay where I am for job security.
- I ‘m better not working than accepting a job on minimum wage.
- Brexit has caused trading issues leading to company closures and job losses.
- Agencies only offer temporary work and I need long term security.
Job Market Truths
- Job Growth high - candidate shortages
- Specialist Recruitment Industry survey shows record-setting job growth.
- Work/life balance – an ideal time to change (better hours, pay, commute, job satisfaction).
- Strong emphasis on retaining & developing staff – improved pay rates.
- Some companies have suffered but UK manufacturing expanding.
- Agencies recruit for permanent jobs as well as temporary (no candidate charges!)
We recruit across many industries for both temporary and permanent work and welcome CVs. Please email you details to us and call to make an appointment to come in to meet and discuss your individual situation (01684 295400).
Once registered we will be able to notify you directly when we have a relevant position, so please don’t delay, get in touch and ahead – Looking forward to hearing from you.